She has a really cool site and a great way of presenting celebrities (Tinseltown Takes) for the week. Her pictures and fantastic commentary will have you coming back for more, so you might as well follow her, too. While you're there, please give her some comment love!
Here are her answers:
1. If you could change places with anyone in the world, who would that be, and why?I want to be a female version of Ryan Seacrest. He seems to lead a full life and get by with only a couple of hours of sleep. He gets to travel a lot, too.
2. How has your packing for travel changed over the years?
I make a list. I check it twice. I don’t worry about carrying too much stuff because that just saves more room in my luggage for the new stuff I buy.
3. Did you have a favorite pet when you were growing up? Why this one?
I had various cats and dogs over the years. My favorite pet would have to be my finch, Chipper. Those birds aren’t supposed to live very long, but I had that thing from first or second grade until my senior year of high school. I got quite attached to that little stinker.
4. What was the hardest subject for you to study in school, and why?
Algebra; numbers and letters should not go together to solve a math problem.
5. Did your first love become the person you thought they would or did they totally surprise you? How?
I think he turned out to be exactly what I thought he’d be. He’s a divorced police officer and a great dad. I could have predicted the divorce, the job and the love of his kids. Ha!
Oh, did I tell you that she also loves vampires?! Go, have some fun, come back, and let us know what you like the most about her blog -- and, don't forget the comment love...6. Would you marry your first crush, if given the chance? Why or why not?
Well, that’d probably be Bret Michaels so I’m glad I didn’t.
7. If you were asked to speak before a roomful of seniors, what would you tell them?
I’d tell them that their parents are right about almost
everything so listen to them. I’d also tell them to live every day like it’s their last because people aren’t kidding when they say time flies after graduation.
8. Have you written down favorite memories to share with the next generations? Why not?
I guess my blog counts in a way, but nothing really on paper.